Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

Men never say that they are afraid.

Men never say that they are afraid, unless they have been encouraged by a mature and caring dentist.

How does it feel? In varying degrees, which feels who found no comprehensive dentistry still is.
1. I do not want to lose control. Sitting on the couch, I feel that sends the dentist, as my father and I a boy.
2. I feel ashamed. I do not like the idea that a dentist tell me not to be a coward, that I behave like a spoiled child or challenge me for having neglected teeth.
3. Do not want to suffer. I never want to experience the pain that caused me some evil dentist or heard the atrocities there.
4. I have no confidence. I do not know if the dentist is good, if sympathetic, if you know, if I'm going to make fun or if you want to do in my mouth what suits your pocket.
5. I will ban all. Doctors and dentists first thing they do is to ban cigarettes, drinks, candy, cookies, everything.
6. I feel bad since last night. Makes me want to cancel the visit, but well I'll never leave the mess I have.
7. I feel bad waiting in reception. And worse if I do not meet the schedule. What are they doing to you inside? What I will do to me?
8. I "tied" to the chair and do not know what will happen. A good dentist knows he is not in charge, but that puts the patient's mouth and pay. You're the boss, and only you. The dentist only offers you have.
9. I have afraid to see what they will use, do not know what they are preparing. It scares me so much to know what will be used as not to know, see what they will use, as not to see.
10. Fear not breathe with so many things in their mouths. Think of a mature and comprehensive dentist thank you to explain all your fears and worries.
All these thoughts lead to the urge to flee the situation, not to make an appointment, to ask and not fulfill it, to be late, to irritate verbally patience dentist to remove even the most holy in order to feel rejected and to have an excuse for not returning. The question is to escape, whatever.
All this goes to fearful, phobic or appears true for office. Except through psychotherapy.
The funky, with a dentist who understands and listens, can become a brave. Because it is the brave who is afraid, but facing your fears.

http://bucardodentalclinic.web44.net/


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario